Wednesday, November 14, 2012

more bee love







Still playing with little bee motifs. Other ideas are brewing. I'm not a one trick pony, just a little fixated at the moment on the bee. But I've been sketching and thinking about branching out trying new things, sitting down and really trying to focus on developing new work. But it is hard, the day is not long enough, literally. Why does the day have to get so much shorter in winter? At least my desire to knit is engaged now and soup making, those things come easy. But sitting down to draw at the end of a long day, I find that really hard. Just noticed how sunny this is. I guess I can just work on making my own sunshine til the days come back.

1 comment:

sfck said...

I love the bees, they are so charming. The colors are so bright, and I agree they help replace the absent sun. I can't wait to see more :)